• Current seniors who need a copy of their high school transcript to be sent to a college, university, military recruiter, etc should fill out a Senior Transcript Request form (see below) and turn it to the counseling office. Transcript forms are available in the counseling center. 

    FCHS Alumni who graduated from 1990-present can request a copy of their transcript by visiting the counseling office during school hours or by submitting an email request to

    Alumni who graduated prior to 1990 should be advised that those records are not stored in-house, and additional paperwork is required to obtain those records. Call the counseling center for more informaiton. 

Senior Transcript Request

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.