The administration and staff at Floyd County Public Schools is excited to provide you with access to your student's current grades and attendance via the internet. To access this information you will need to follow these steps:
1. Contact your student's school office to obtain an Access ID and Password
2. Type http://fcps.powerschool.com/public into the address bar OR click the link above
3. Click on the Create Account tab
4. Complete the required fields for account creation and use the Access ID and Access Password provided to link your student to your account
5. Click enter at the bottom of the page
6. Use the login information you created to log into Parent Portal
You may track academic progress from any location that has internet access. If you do not have internet access, the public library has computers open to access your child's records. Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access the information. The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class. To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the blue teacher's name link. The Grades History tab will show you the grades your child received in previous grading periods. The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student and the School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school.
You may also download the PowerSchool App for your apple or android phone. Our district code is SBGC.