Class of 2020-2021 Industry Credentialing Results
- 98% of students graduated with a certification
- 100% of Nursing students passed the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam
- 82% of students who took the Workplace Readiness Certification exam passed
According to the Annual Performance Report, from the Virginia Department of Education Floyd County High School had a 100% (112 of 112) graduation rate.
In addition to graduating,
- 94.25% of CTE completers successfully transitioned from secondary school to employment, military, further education.
- 27.68% (target is 28.00%) of completers were from underrepresented gender groups.
- 93% pass rate for completers of CTE programs in credentialing tests
- 42.86% of students who earned an Advanced Studies Diploma and passed a credentialing exam.
- 77.68% of all CTE completers participated in a work-based learning activity.