• Current seniors who need a copy of their high school transcript to be sent to a college, university, military recruiter, etc should email

    **Please include the name of your school and an email or mailing address of where the transcipt should be sent. (we also have a paper form in the counseling center that "in person" students may pick up)

    FCHS Alumni who graduated from 1990-present can request a copy of their transcript by submitting an email request to

    Alumni who graduated prior to 1990 should be advised that those records are not stored in-house, and additional paperwork is required to obtain those records. Call the counseling center for more information. 

Senior Transcript Request

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.