The mission of Floyd County High School's culinary program is to equip students with the skills needed to enter into the culinary industry, to prepare students to be professionals at all times and create lasting relationships with local businesses and citizens of Floyd County, in order to promote the economic vitality of the area.
This mission can be achieved through adherence to the following goals:
- Teach professionalism daily; leading my example.
- Create partnerships with local, charitable organizations; giving students an opportunity to hone their skills.
- Teach the demands of the food service industry in a realistic manner.
- Commitment to upholding the high standards of the food service industry.
- Create an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Encourage students to continue their education.
- Garner mutual respect.