END of YEAR
Floyd County School Nutrition department would like to thank you for your patronage.
As the 2018-2019 school year is winding down, here are a few reminders:
- Positive and negative student account balances do carry over each school year.
- If your child has a negative balance we ask, you to try to get it paid prior to the last day of school.
- If you are having a financial hardship and may be in need of a payment plan, please call Pam Harris at 540-745-9487..
- If we have a current meal application on file and you have had a change in income or increased in household members please call Pam Harris at 540-745-9487. School Nutrition may receive meal applications through the last day of school. Meal benefits will be good for the first 30 school days of the 2019-2020 school year.
- If your graduating senior student has a negative account balance, we ask you to try to pay by May 3, 2019.
- If your graduating senior student has a positive account balance, you have two payment options.
- You may transfer their balance to a sibling account, as a donation to the FCHS FLOCK account, or request a refund.
- Senior refund request will become void after the last day of school.
- Floyd County Child Nutrition Department participates in the USDA Summer Food Service program.
- FREE Meals will be provided to children 18 years of age and under. Your child/children do not have to been enrolled in Floyd County Public Schools. No application or proof of income is required. Meals must be eaten on site.
- Again, we thank you for your continued support in allowing us to serve you and we look forward to
2019-2020 school year.
School Nutrition Programs